Cargo Officer [Ref: CO/JASL]
- Prepare, produce and distribute cargo manifest to the respective parties
- Accept import / export cargo and calculate the charges in accordance with the laid down procedures
- Prepare and distribute shipping documents according to requirements
- Update cargo record
- HKCEE or equivalent
- Good typing skills and proficient in computer applications
- Possession of valid Hong Kong driving license (class 2) is an advantage
- Previous experience in the cargo industry is a definite asset
- Detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in the airport
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote reference number CO/JASL).
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.