Cargo Operation Clerk [Ref: CO/JASL]
- Prepare cargo and shipping documents
- Accept import / export cargo and calculate the charges in accordance with the laid down procedures
- Prepare the cargo air waybill, NOTOC in accordance with airlines' requirement
- Data entry and update information in warehouse / specific airlines' system
- HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in the airport
- Good typing skills and proficient in computer applications
- Previous experience in the cargo industry is a definite asset
- Detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
- 5 days work, 42 hours per week
- Annual bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Overtime allowance
- Overnight shift allowance
- Early & late shift allowance
- 10 days annual leave
- 12 days statutory holidays
- Medical benefits
- Non-contributory provident fund / MPF
- Staff purchase discount
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote reference number CO/JASL).
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.