Passenger Services Agent [Ref: PSA/JASL]
- To provide passenger services operations by providing professional customer services to passengers
- To facilitate the departure and arrival processes to maintain a secured, punctual and safe operations on behalf of customer airlines
Major responsibilities include
- Providing passenger services at check-in counter, flight information desk, arrival / transit hall and boarding gate
- Conducting travel document checking, seat assignment, data entry, queue management and excess baggage collection
- HKCEE or equivalent
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua, knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
- Positive attitude with a commitment to work in the aviation industry
- Experience in customer service is an asset
- Detail-minded, patient and able to work under pressure
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in the airport
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com (please quote reference number PSA/JASL). You are also welcome to send your name and interested position by whatsapp at 67993608.
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.